Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Still organizing & updating!

Still preparing myself or rather organizing my life before the big studying phase of nutrition starts. I have been reading daily on different informative websites and I usually take a big sigh of relief when I walk away from the computer - it can be mind boggling. Almost like this blogging :-) I did switch to the beta Blogger today so I have been scoping out these features. I notice I did lose my AdSense on the new page so I will have to figure that out. I do like the easier way to add links - websites and blogs, instead of that code confusion previous - that totally intimidates me! This seems nice and easy so I am happy.


I did start up a Nutrition Network message board on yahoo since I am still so used to that form of communication on the internet. It will be interesting to see if blogging replaces the message boards or if they work hand in hand. The message board is located at http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Nutrition_Network if anyone cares to join. There will be a database for recipes and member information which is optional (but great if you have a business to promote). Tomorrow I will be starting the "Word of the Week" for open discussion - something about Nutrition and something we can all learn from. The whole goal of my blogs, website and message board is to educate myself and there just may be some tidbit here or there that helps someone else improve their health and overall lifestyle.

Never Stop Learning!!!

No comments: