Monday, September 25, 2006

Learning to blog

I am very new to the blog scene so I had to visit Borders to see what books were out there on the subject. Not too many at my local Borders but I did manage to pick up "Teach yourself Blogging" and finished reading it in no time. I figure I have some time here (not much) before my learning material for Nutrition arrives and I need to do some learning on Blogging! I did start one up which is connected to my website http://www.BizyTimes.com but for the life of me I don't understand how all this connects. I started the blog over there to document my experiences with healthy cooking, different recipes using my Wildtree Herb products and to snap some pictures! I did spend time today visiting other blogs and most are very fascinating - now I just have to figure out how to do all this blog rolling, backlinking and all the other fun blog things out there! I have learned one thing though in all my internet surfing and learning that there is no point in letting myself become frustrated when I can't figure something out (which I tend to do often) - the more I practice and click around and read... I notice a lightbulb goes off and I have the answer or I just send an email and ask! I wonder what my blogs will look like a year from now ??

No comments: